Accessible anytime, from the convenience of your home or office computer, Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification is the best resource to build foundational knowledge and gain invaluable skills for facilitating Everything DiSC® in your organization.
Designed with your busy schedules in mind, this online certification course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-collaborative sessions led by our expert DiSC® trainers. You’ll complete activities designed for you to practice facilitating small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could come up during your workshops—increasing confidence and competence when delivering Everything DiSC. Learn how to keep Everything DiSC alive within your organization by creating a culture of DiSC and navigate MyEverythingDiSC.com, our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to Everything DiSC.
- Increase confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in your organization.
- Develop experience facilitating Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation toolkit with small groups.
- Experience first-hand the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and apply the personalized profile results to real-world scenarios.
- Learn to keep Everything DiSC alive within the organization by creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC.com.
- Receive the credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator upon successful completion of the course.
CONTACT YOUR EVERYTHING DiSC AUTHORIZED PARTNER TODAY FOR PRICING AND REGISTRATION!
- February 23 – March 23, 2017 (Live session each Thursday from 2:00 – 3:30pm CT)
- April 17 – May 15, 2017 (Live session each Monday from 9:00 – 10:30am CT)
- June 1 – June 29, 2017 (Live session each Thursday from 10:00 – 11:30am CT)
- July 10 – August 7, 2017 (Live session each Monday from 1:00 – 2:30pm CT)
- September 11 – October 9, 2017 (Live session each Monday from 8:00 – 9:30am CT)
- October 12 – November 9, 2017 (Live session each Thursday from 1:00 – 2:30pm CT)
*This is a blended learning course with self-directed activities and four live virtual sessions.
Contact your Everything DiSC® Authorized Partner today!
Don't have a partner? We'll be happy to connect you with one!
This online course consists of four weekly modules followed by a final exam. Each module requires three to five hours of preparation time per week. The course includes self-directed online work that integrates a rich media experience with active-learning exercises to help you apply DiSC® theory and facilitation in an engaging way. All self-paced content is interactive and memorable so you have fun while you’re learning, and our live instructor-led sessions allow you and your classmates to collaborate and share best practices. The weekly live facilitated sessions* are filled with learning opportunities and small group breakout sessions. The course is facilitated virtually by our professional trainers who are with you every step of the way.
*Attendance is required for all four live sessions to complete the course.
Participants must use a Mac or PC laptop or desktop computer (not a tablet or smart phone) and recommended browsers to access the course online and complete the activities.
Talk to your authorized partner for more information. Participants must have access to a phone (cell or land line) to attend the weekly live collaborative session.