Whether your job is Sales or Service, Leadership or Technical, your success is dependent on your ability to develop and maintain productive relationships! Which do you prefer: frustration with some, success with others? Or the flexibility to work effectively with different people?
Successful people create effective relationships by first developing a thorough understanding of themselves, then building on this to better relate to others. This leads to better performance and better results.
In this workshop you will:
• Increase your self awareness, the cornerstone of emotional intelligence.
• Identify the behavioral strengths you bring to each of your relationships.
• Explore how the strengths of other people are different from yours.
• Determine ways to work together that will help you utilize the strengths of each person on your team.
• Identify success strategies that will help you work more effectively with your customers, co-workers, peers and your manager.