Using real-world customer and work experiences, we help you provide the skills and tools for team members to:
Strategic Sales Teams
- Identify their individual impact on the internal and external customer experience.
- Appreciate that they can help differentiate beyond price & product, either directly or by how they contribute to the solution you deliver.
- Learn how to evaluate ideas and processes from the customer’s perspective, and how to recognize "turning points" and opportunities to contribute to game-changing service.
- Recognize different personality styles so they can adjust communication and information delivery to be most productive and effective.
- Turn difficult conversations, conflict, incompatible processes and competing objectives into opportunities to fuel creativity, innovation & success.
- Benefit from cross-functional learning and perspectives, and share work & customer experiences.
Today’s complex environment is making it harder to win, for even the strongest performers. The champions are those that provide comprehensive solutions, with people that interact & provide information in ways that “match” how each customer makes buying decisions.
- Develop the skills that allow you to stop selling, and start strategic conversations that inspire partnerships, long-term relationships and profitability.
- Learn how to instantly identify a customer's style, and adapt interaction & information to make it natural for them to buy from you.
- Learn the “rules of engagement" for negotiating profitable business and future opportunity.