With the Everything DiSC Workplace® and Management® profiles John created a Leadership Development Institute (LDI) for Cullman Regional Medical Center (CRMC). As a result of the LDI training, CRMC developed better managers and leaders who invested themselves to inspire and engage employees daily.
Everything DiSC Workplace®
The training created and delivered by John aligned with the mission and goals of the organization, therefore instilling long-term solutions within the CRMC system and culture. Armed with clear objectives, refined people skills, and open channels of communication, employees now feel
engaged and empowered.
John was instrumental in improving morale and working relationships between staff, resulting in a shared sense of camaraderie between and within departments. Because of these improvements, CRMC became the sole contractor to a nursing home in the area, thereby providing more business to CRMC.
Solutions for solving people problems at work!
Everything DiSC Management®
- Lack of trust
- Change Efforts Fail
- Unproductive Teams
- Poor Communication
- Under Utilized Talent
- Interpersonal Conflict
The Everything DiSC® Workplace profile increases self-awareness and teaches people to build better relationships - one relationship at a time.
Everyone in an organization can use the Everything DiSC Workplace® profile regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
When employees understand, appreciate and value the styles of the people they work with the result is more effective and productive working relationships.
Various research reports share that employees don't leave jobs, they leave managers. When employees do not get along with their managers, do not ike or do not respect them they will leave a company despite a high salary or great benefits.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® Profile
Fortunately, the Everything DiSC® Management profile teaches leaders how to adapt their management style to connect with and meet the needs of each employee. By learning to adapt their behavior, managers bring out the best in each employee increasing their effectiveness to...
- Delegate Taks
- Develop Others
- Motivate People
- Improve Communication
- Increase Employee Engagement
The Everything DiSC® Management Profile Allows Managers to Understand Their...
- Strengths and Challenges
- Employee Preferences for Performing Tasks
- Supervisors Communication Needs
Managers equipped with this information...
- Create the Right Opportunities for Employees
- Communicate Clearly with Everyone
- Recognize Employee Efforts
Did you know that...
Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict
- 65% of organizations have an agreed upon vision,
- Only 14% of employees understand the organizations vision and
- Less than 10% of all organizations successfully execute their vision?
If these stats are common to your organization we have a solution for you. The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® profile is:
- The result of a four-year research and development effort,
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers,
- Developed from input of more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations and
- Identified leadership best practices for crafting a vision, building alignment around the vision and championing execution of the vision.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management®. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Workplace conflict is inevitable. It’s tempting to avoid these uncomfortable situations altogether, but there’s a much more effective solution!
With Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict, learners will discover how to curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive.
This is not your average conflict resolution program. Everything DiSC Productive Conflict offers highly personalized content that helps learners increase self-awareness around conflict behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations, which ultimately improves workplace results and relationships.
Your learners will:
• Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
• Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations
• Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues