With The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™, individuals gain insight about their team’s strengths and challenges and discover how effective communication and objective feedback transforms team culture. Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® style—D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C:conscientiousness—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
• Makes better, faster decisions.
• Taps into the skills and opinions of all members.
• Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict.
• Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting. the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in.
• Creates a competitive advantage.
• Is more fun to be on!