Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Work of Leaders distills leadership best practices into a simple, compelling process that helps leaders at all levels get immediate results. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how these behaviors impact their effectiveness.
Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action with personalized tips and strategies. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives show how progress can play out in real life.
8 Dimensions of Leadership and Work of Leaders are available to enhance the Work of Leaders Model.
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict®
Carhartt Work of Leaders Success Story
The typical manager spends 25-40% of his or her time dealing with workplace conflict (1-2 days every work week) according to the Washington Business Journal.
It is estimated conflict costs companies $359 billion a year (www.entrepreneur.com)
“Unresolved conflict represents the largest reducible cost in many businesses, yet it remains largely unrecognized” (Controlling the Cost of Conflict by K. Slaikeu and R. Hasson)
This 4 hour facilitated Productive Conflict Program helps participants
• Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
• Understand how to manage their response to conflict situations
• Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
• Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
• Discover communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict
• Build a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Productive Conflict Promotional Video