DMCA & Reporting Piracy
DMCA Notification Policy
Inscape Publishing, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is compliant with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. § 512).
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on an Inscape Publishing, LLC site without authorization, you should submit a DMCA Notice to Inscape Publishing, LLC's Designated Agent at [email protected] with the following elements:
- Your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the Inscape Publishing, LLC site (i.e. a specific URL link or links);
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the alleged infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A signed (either physical or electronic) statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Inscape Publishing, LLC that copyrighted material has been posted on an Inscape Publishing, LLC site without authorization.
Service Provider’s Address:
Inscape Publishing, LLC
Metropoint Building 400 Highway 169 S
Minneapolis, MN 55426
Email: [email protected]
Designated DMCA Agent:
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
111 River Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Email: [email protected]
The Leadership Challenge®
The Five Behaviors®
Reporting Piracy and Brand Abuse of Inscape Publishing, LLC Content
To report incidents of online piracy of Inscape Publishing, LLC content or brand abuse (misuse of Inscape Publishing, LLC logos or wordmarks) in any format, please contact [email protected].
When contacting [email protected], please include links to all infringing content or postings you have observed. Our Content Protection team will investigate the information you submit and may send takedown notices or take legal action to protect its authors, brands, and copyrighted content.
Thank you for reporting suspected infringements. Due to the volume of emails, we may not always be able to send an individual reply to your message.
You may come across infringing links that you have reported even after you have notified us. This may occur because the link does not actually lead to an infringement (i.e. in case of scam or phishing sites) or due to non-compliance with takedown notices on the side of the infringing platform.
Thank you for your collaboration and understanding.